Wednesday 1 June 2016

Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge no.75

Hello Everyone

Welcome to June and welcome to a new Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge! ;-)

We hope that you enjoyed that last months challenge ran for a month, and this month is no different! You have a WHOLE month to play along with this gorgeous mood board! ;-)


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)

Guest Designer Badge

As always we have some amazing Guest Designers to inspire you.
These amazing ladies are previous TOP HATS and create with so much passion and love.

A warm welcome to Bente Fagerberg and Erina Katerina.

Here's a little more about Bente, firstly.



Hi I'm Bente. I am a Norwegian lady living in southern Sweden and I've been scrapbooking for I guess six-seven years now. I still love it. I love that I'm preserving my three daughters memories through my pages, but that's not the whole truth about why I am doing this. I am doing it mostly for me,...because I enjoy it!
Since March I am working full time,-or more sometimes, and it can be hard to find time for scrapbooking. But even when I am not playing with paper, paint and all kinds of supplies I am definitely thinking about it! :-) I love the smell of new paper and the touch new flowers :-)
I have always been happiest doing my own brand of shabby chic, but at the moment I am very much enjoying everything mixed media. I find it's so liberating !
After I started working full time I cut back on design team work. I am currently designing for an awesome French paper company called Les Papiers de Pandore.
I have been proud to design for some great teams during the last few years including  Lemoncraft, Scraps of Elegance, Blue Fern Studios and Sizzix


I have a blog Paper and Glue Heaven and you are most welcome to visit me there.

Bente created this fabulous and beautiful page for this mood board.


The colouring, styling and gorgeous photo, make for a stunning, stunning page! ;-)


Thanks so much Bente for creating this soft and beautiful page for us.
Please pop over to Bente's blog to even more inspiration! ;-)

Secondly, here is a little more about our second Guest Designer Erina.

I'm Erina and I live in Crete island of Greece, with my beautiful family !!!
From small kid I had an artistic mood and i was practicing for many years
through painting !!! In 2011 at my trip to England I learned the magical world of
crafts !!First from the cards and later with my first lessons in scrapbooking!!
The scrapbooking enchanted me, mainly because I could keep alive my memories 
and accurate the history of every picture !!I love all the styles of scrapbooking but mostly
i make greeting cards, layouts and mini albums!! A world of fun and mostly relaxing !!!


Erina created this stunning and gorgeous page.


Isn't that background just amazing, with all the textures and elements?

Here's some close-ups.




Thanks so much Erina for this fabulous, fun and fresh project! ;-)

To see more of Erina's beautiful work, please pop over to her blog here! ;-)

On 15th June, we will have another Guest Designer feature and so remember to pop back here on the 15th June! ;-)

Now let's see what the Design Team created.























Kerstin is our newest Design Team Member and we are so excited that she has joined the team.  I will share more about her on our 15 June post! ;-)













Thanks so much to the Design Team for their gorgeous inspiration.

Now we would love to see what you create.

For some inspiration too...there are also 2 random prizes up for grabs.


2 x R300 BoBunny surprise parcel up for grabs.
You have until 30 June to upload your projects! ;-)




5 comments:

  1. Lots of awesomeness and gorgeous creations teammies :) Welcome on board Kerstin :)
    Hugs xx
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mood board is super!!! Lovely inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent work and inspiration of all the ladies !!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorável moodboard. Projetos das DTs inspiradores!
    Obrigada!
    Abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the amazing inspiration and for the fun mood board to create with :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...